Thursday, April 7, 2011

Shoe Storage Cabinet

I think most people have a mess of shoes in the entry way that is used by the family, I know my family had a mountain of shoes in our mudroom. I follow Ana White's Blog which was previously know as Knock Off Wood . Back around January she posted a shoe dresser. We thought it would be great in the mudroom since it didn't take up a large foot print.

The project was built from pine 1x material and was assembled using the Kreg jig pocket screw system. Building this was a good learning experience and I like to think of this one as a prototype since I found somethings I would do differently next time.

Here is how it looked after assembly. It needed finish sanding and hardware at this point. And here it is installed after 2 coats of Valspar Kitchen and Bath enamel

No comments:

Post a Comment