Thursday, November 3, 2011

More than just wood working

Some how it got in my head that since I named this Wood Chuck's workshop that I should just post about wood working projects. While wood working is something I would like to focus a little more on there is a lot more than just wood working taking place around my shop. With it being fall there are is maintenance to do on outdoor power equipment along with getting snow removal equipment ready.

One of my most recent projects was to install a wood stove in my workshop. That will make it much more comfortable to work out there this winter.

Before I can do much more on any projects the shop is in need of a good cleaning and rearranging. I still plan to build a Rocking Horse for the Wood Whisper Charity Build, Dead line for that entry is Nov 14th so I have to get that done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment