Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Goodies

Yes Christmas is a time to celebrate the birth of Jesus, but it is also a time of giving.  And although it is better to give than receive, that doesn't make it bad to show off the cool new stuff you were given. I mentioned back in May in my New Tools post that my family supports my hobbies and that is still true.

I got a nice set of router bits, a pipe clamp, and a workhorse.  I also got a new router set that came with a fixed base and a plunge base.  I had been using borrowed routers so this was a nice gift.  I also received a table saw.  The table saw is a portable saw and will be a good starting point for the smaller projects I am wanting to make.

Also the rocking horses were a hit. Here is a picture of my nephew and me with his rocking horse.
And here is a shot of my son on his rocking horse

No comments:

Post a Comment