Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cutting Board production, Follow Up

Back in January I posted about making some cutting boards to sell and I just wanted to share how those cutting boards turned out. Two of the cutting boards sold and I gave one away as a gift. Here are the pictures:


Cherry and Maple bread/cheese board

Cherry, Maple, and Walnut bread/cheese board.

Maple and Walnut end grain cutting boards, both are 1.5" thick

Here are the price tags I made from maple

I built a simple display rack with some walnut scraps and some dowels

2 comments:

  1. Nice cutting boards. I really like the stand you made to display them for sale. What kind of finish do you use on your boards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, so far I have just used mineral oil to finish the boards.

      Delete