Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I won some Schawg

Matt's basement workshop has a monthly schwag drawing. I usually enter after Matt post something reminding people like me there are only a few days left to enter.

On april 2nd I was reading the post in my RSS reader and was surprised to see my name listed as a winner for the March schwag drawing. By the time I could get to my email I had an email from Matt congratulating me and requesting my shipping information, that was Tuesday   I was really surprised on Friday when my wife texted me and told me that my prize had been delivered.

So what did I win? I won a Minwax Tool Box Kit
Minwax Tool Box Kit
I was amazed at all was inside.
The top layer of goodies
The bottom was full too
Here is a list of what it included. All are half pint cans

  • Minwax Wood Finish Stains
    • 11 of the 22 shades Minwax offers 
  • Minwax Gel Stain
    • 3 of the 10 shades offered.
  • Minwax Polyshades
    • Pecan in a satin finish
    • Classic oak in satin and gloss
  • Minwax Fast-Drying Polyurethane 
    • Gloss, Semi-Gloss, Satin
  • Minwax Polycrylic
    • Gloss, Semi-Gloss, Satin
  • Minwax Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner 
  • Minwax Stainable Wood Filler
  • Minwax Wood Finish Stain Markers 
I want to thanks Matt's Basement Workshop and Minwax for this nice prize. I look forward to using these products on my future projects.

3 comments:

  1. What a cool bunch of schwag! Congrats! Now go buy a lottery ticket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice prize! I know you'll enjoy using everything in there with all the projects you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one of these a few months back as a consolation prize for a Minwax furniture refinishing contest. It's a pretty nice setup.

    ReplyDelete