Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Maple Mania part 9 and 2 year Anniversary

I can't believe it's been 2 years since I started this blog as a way to share my project that I have done and am working on. Thanks to everyone who continues to read regularly. I have a lot of fun with it, and the last few months the amount of views have really taken off ( almost tripled).

Now back to the maple mania. The weather is getting nicer which means it's harder to get time in the shop. But I am trying, since the last post I've rounded over all the corners and continued sanding.
All corners have been rounded
Next was to attach the legs. The legs are glued and screwed to the aprons.
now it has a leg to stand on


This is where the project stands right now, waiting for a final sanding and a finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment