Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A photo essay of what I've been doing

Turned a mallet from a piece of maple firewood

pallet wood planter

Mother's day planter made from cedar fence picket



Raise bed garden built from cedar fence pickets (6' by 3')



My wife and I built this clock for our back porch

Turned my first yo-yo

This froe belonged to my great-great great-grandpa

more family tools

My Great Grandpa built this table, I plan to clean it up and fix the loose joints. 

This saw was my uncle's grandpa's.

The spoon on the bottom is Red Bud and was carved for my Mom's Birthday

Zebra wood pen

Me at the age of 4 helping Dad build his garage

Tigerwood bolt action pen

Old Craftsman block plane that belonged to my grandpa
My co-worker was remodeling a 140 year old building and gave me some wood from it.

Wine bottle holder made from the 140 year old wood.



I finally got around to build some wood working for mere mortals inspired clamp racks


Pumpkin decoration to pain with the kids


No comments:

Post a Comment