Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bowling Alley Counter Tops Part 3

Since the last post I haven't had a chance to do much other than I got the rest of the large section taken apart. I plan to repair the two big holes in the maple edging and plug some of the nail holes tonight and start gluing it all back together tonight and tomorrow night. I have the smaller counter inside the house letting the poly cure more before I try and fix the couple of blemishes in the finish.

The projects are lining up for after the counter tops are done. The big entertainment center is going to be pushed back again. Both the kids are needing some bookcase for their rooms. The materials I had bought for the entertainment center will be re-purposed to build the book cases.  I also want to get my lathe setup to make some gifts for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment