Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Shop clean up and Lumber rack

I managed to get a good amount of shop time in this past weekend mainly because it was too hot to do anything else. I built a simple rack to hold 8' pieces of wood, I already had shelving unit that will hold anything smaller than 6'.  


Getting those 8' boards off the floor and getting rid of some scrap really increase the amount of open floor space.  I still need to work on some storage solution for the non-wood working/ non-shop related items I have to store in the shop. 

I have a few extra days off this week due to the 4th of July holiday and I plan on getting a few more things built for the workshop. A cross cut sled and a router table top are on the top of my list. I am also making a trip to a hardwood dealer to look around a maybe bring back some new stock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment